Wednesday, November 13, 2013

I'm Back!!!

While sitting on the couch the other day, completely bored out of my mind, I decided that I needed to find something to occupy my free time. I work a lot and when I am not at work I am usually spending time with my mom and granny; out and about with my fiance', Michael; playing with my puggle, Dexter; working on planning my wedding; or just enjoying other miscellaneous nonsense. When I am not doing any of these things I am sitting on the couch, surfing through countless channels of nothingness on the tv... BORED OUT OF MY MIND!!! So I decided it was time to start blogging again!

When I first started blogging, it was more or less for my English class. But lately I've been thinking... I love to write, and I have a lot to say, so why not put it out there for someone to see! You may hate it or you may love it... either way I'll still be doing something I love and possibly having an effect on someones day to day life! So why not?! I love feedback to so please comment away on my posts... tell me your thoughts, agree or disagree! Everyone has an opinion so please share yours with me! It's always enlightening to hear another side!

I haven't really decided on what exactly I'd like to blog about. I remember one of my professors saying that it's good to have a specific, focused topic. But honestly... there's so much that I want to talk about I can't decide. So maybe that's it... I'll blog about EVERYTHING!!! Overall, I'm hoping to be an interesting read for someone so if I accomplish that then who cares what it's about. Right?

With that being said... you'll probably read a lot about all the insanity that is my life. You'll hear about my fiance', my puggle, my job, my family, and all the things I love about life.

So thanks for following and happy reading!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment